To be an exemplary and unifying Islamic organization in North America that contributes to the betterment of the Muslim community and society at large.
To foster the development of the Muslim community, interfaith relations, civic engagement, and better understanding of Islam.
- Achieve organizational excellence: operational efficacy, transparency, accountability, high-performance, effective communication, short-term and long-term financial stability.
- Strengthen and develop American Muslim communities.
- Enhance interfaith collaboration and civic engagement.
- Share the contributions of the American Muslim community.
- Support ISNA through financial means
- Become an ISNA Member and have right to select ISNA leadership
- Subscribe to the Islamic Horizons Magazine
- Volunteer work
- Attend ISNA Conventions and Conferences and benefit in many ways
- Youth can participate in the Internship program throughout the year