Shape Tomorrow, Join Today! Come and be a part of a great experience…
There is strength in unity and each individual member is important. If we all strive together, we can make a difference. Let us work together as one body with faith and integrity. Participate in building a better future for your children and generations to come.
Any Muslim adult living in North America who endeavors to practice Islam as a total way of life may become a member of ISNA. If you qualifyto become an ISNA member, simply click below.
As an ISNA member, you have the opportunity to:
- Help support the vision, mission, and programs of ISNA
- Participate in electing the ISNA President, Vice President and members of the ISNA Majlis Ash-Shura (Board of Directors)
- Receive a year-long subscription to Islamic Horizons magazine, ISNA’s award winning bimonthly magazine
- Support ISNA’s programs and services as we:
- Speak on behalf of Muslims at the national level
- Advance a positive image of Islam to the general society
- Communicate needs and concerns of Muslims to government agencies and officials
- Empower youth to become future leaders in our community
- Train imams, chaplains and community leaders to strengthen our community
- Provide educational resources for Islamic schools
- Engage the press and media on behalf of Muslims
- Collaborate with faith based organizations and people of common principles and values to address issues of mutual concern and promote efforts for the common good
- Enhance our community by supporting local Muslim organizations
- Chronicle Muslim life in North America through our award winning bi-monthly magazine Islamic Horizons
- Connect local communities and activists through our regional conferences and national convention
For more information, please contact our ISNACares team by email firstname.lastname@example.org.