16th Annual ISNA Education Forum
- Educational Sessions & Workshops
- Pre-Conference Training Workshops on Friday
- Award(s) presentation
- Networking Session on Saturday Morning
- Saturday Banquet with Keynote Address
- Employment Notice Board
Conference Program Topics
- Using Data to Drive Instruction
- Thinking Strategies for Engaged Student Learning
- Becoming a Teachers' Leader
- Best Practices in Differentiated Instruction
- Incorporating Islam in the School Environment
- Improving/Developing Group Dynamics for Better Teamwork
- ESL Strategies for Diverse Schools
- Conflict Resolution in School and Community
- Planning Curriculum for Global Minded Students
- Integrating Technology into Teaching
- Tarbiyah: Creating a School Climate with Islamic Values
- Grooming Teachers as Leaders
- Systemizing School Functions for Sustainability
- Staff and Educator Professional Development
- Roles and Responsibilities of School Boards
- Strategic Planning for Schools in a Global Society
Testimonials from Education Forum Attendees
- "The ISNA Education Forum provides us with the pulse of Islamic education in our country. This is drawn not just from all the networking, but also the quality and scope of the workshops and how they are received".
- "2010 Conference was another success, we thank the organizers for their hard work in ensuring that this great group of Muslim Educators meets and exchanges experiences and concerns, in the best atmosphere".
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to meet with so many wonderful brothers and sisters who are at the forefront of the Islamic education in North America”.
- “The education forum offers great professional development and networking opportunities”.
- “This forum is a wonderful platform with relevant and applicable topics and sessions”.
- “I just wanted to congratulate the ISNA education forum planning committee for a wonderful job. MashaAllah!”
- ”With deepest appreciation to those who have made the education forum a great success”.