Celebrate ISNA’s 50th Anniversary through Service to Others
Join ISNA in celebrating its monumental 50 years of service by serving others. ISNA offers multiple ways for you to make a difference for people in need. Check out the ways you can help by giving an hour or two of your time during this convention.
Stop Hunger Now –
Saturday, August 31, 10:00 a.m.
Location: Exhibit Hall C
- ISNA is proud to partner with Stop Hunger Now to package 50,000 meals to feed individuals in over 24 countries.
- Stop Hunger Now is an international hunger relief agency that has been fulfilling its commitment to end hunger for more than 15 years.
- Co-sponsors of this service project are Islamic Relief USA, Islamic Circle of North America and Zakat Foundation.
Children’s Get Well Cards
- Children can color get well cards for children in local hospitals
Email email@example.com to volunteer. For more information about these service projects, please stop by the ISNA Booth outside Main Hall A.
- Possible community service credit for high school/college students.